Public art is an essential element for the revitalization of our downtown squares; it reflects who we were, who we are and what we want to be. Community art sparks conversation and turns once unused spaces into gathering places. We are excited to announce that Batesville Main Street is a $5,000 Sally Morris Community Impact Grant Recipient. They are working with Rural Alliance for the Arts on the development of an Arts Corridor in downtown Batesville which has a project timeline of August 2020.
- Ripley County Community Foundation Recognizes Outgoing Board Members and Welcomes New Board Members
- Ripley County Community Foundation Announces the 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient for Ripley County
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS