Reed Struewing was awarded the 2019 Doris A. Brelage Nursing Scholarship. Doris Brelage was a registered nurse and EMS member; she spent thirty-seven years at Margaret Mary Community Hospital as director of nursing, head of surgical nursing, and director of infection control. The recipient of this scholarship, Reed Struewing, is a nursing student at Northern Kentucky University. He is the education and social chair of his fraternity and has helped raise over $50,000 for Alzheimer’s Association of Greater Cincinnati. The RCCF wishes Reed the best of luck and we know he will be a great nurse!
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS
- 3rd Cycle Small Grants Awarded
- Meet Our Outreach and Communication Liaison, Clarice Patterson!!