The RCCF has received a $125,000 grant from The Rising Sun Regional Foundation! This grant was awarded in response to Lilly Endowment Inc.’s seventh Giving Indiana Funds for Tomorrow initiative (GIFT VII). Through GIFT VII, the RCCF has been approved for a $500,000 matching grant fund. GIFT VII will give a $2.00 match for every $1.00 donated to a community granting fund. This means that Rising Sun Regional Foundation’s grant will receive a $250,000 match from GIFT VII. With the help of the Rising Sun Regional Foundation, the RCCF is close to raising all of the funds necessary to receiving the full benefit of Lilly Endowment, Inc.’s matching fund grant.
- Ripley County Community Foundation Recognizes Outgoing Board Members and Welcomes New Board Members
- Ripley County Community Foundation Announces the 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient for Ripley County
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS