Earlier this month, the Sally Morris Impact Grant was awarded to the Margaret Mary Health Foundation for $8,767 to provide Telehealth Communication Services to local Ripley County School Districts. This grant will allow school nurses and students to communicate with a Margaret Mary Health Pediatrician via videoconference software with the use of telemedicine-enabled scopes to assist with diagnosing students with an illness. In addition to this, the Pediatrician will have the capability to prescribe a prescription if it is necessary and call it into a nearby pharmacy. This service will prevent students from having to leave school. The Telehealth Communication Services has began being utilized at South Ripley Elementary School, Milan Elementary School, and Batesville Primary School this school year. It is with great hope that this service will be provided to all Ripley County School Districts within the upcoming years.
- Ripley County Community Foundation Recognizes Outgoing Board Members and Welcomes New Board Members
- Ripley County Community Foundation Announces the 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient for Ripley County
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS