The Batesville Area Historical Society was awarded an $800 Distribution Grant earlier this month. The grant will be used to help purchase additional trains and operational equipment for the 2019 Christmas display. Carolyn Dieckmann, thanked the Ripley County Community Foundation by saying, “With your support, it improves our building, our gardens, and our displays to bring people in to enjoy the Historical value we bring to the city and surrounding areas.” To support the Batesville Area Historical Society, visit the Christmas Train Display this season!
- Ripley County Community Foundation Recognizes Outgoing Board Members and Welcomes New Board Members
- Ripley County Community Foundation Announces the 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient for Ripley County
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS