The Batesville Community School Corporation was awarded a $500 proactive grant this week to support the Lights Save Lives program in effort to keep children safe as they are waiting for the school bus or walking to school on dark mornings. Student bus riders have been given flashing lights to place on their jackets, or backpacks, that will allow them to be visible to drivers in the dark. Together, we can save lives by lighting a safe pathway.
- Ripley County Community Foundation Recognizes Outgoing Board Members and Welcomes New Board Members
- Ripley County Community Foundation Announces the 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient for Ripley County
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS