Congratulations to the Oldenburg Academy and Batesville High School Football Teams for raising $1,500 for Turnover Hunger! The funds were given today to benefit the Batesville, Holton, and Sunman Food Pantries.
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS
- 3rd Cycle Small Grants Awarded
- Meet Our Outreach and Communication Liaison, Clarice Patterson!!