In December, the Morris Family Fund distributed $500 to the Ripley County Humane Society which provided funding to keep the animal shelter warm during the cold winter. The purpose of this fund is to support a nonprofit organization in Ripley County. Pictured from left to right is Ripley County Humane Society Board Member Robert Luken, his dog Sir Nero, and Ripley County Community Foundation Executive Director, Amy Streator.
- Ripley County Community Foundation Recognizes Outgoing Board Members and Welcomes New Board Members
- Ripley County Community Foundation Announces the 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient for Ripley County
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS