- Batesville Area Resource Center ($2,500) – to aid the One Batesville Task Force Fund
- Dearborn County Health Foundation ($2,500) – to purchase Personal Protective Equipment
- Milan Community School Corporation ($2,500) – to assist in the purchase of supplies for monthly hygiene bags given to students
- New Horizon’s Rehabilitation ($900) – to buy computer equipment in order for case managers to stay in contact with clients virtually
- Ripley County Food Pantry ($2,500) – to purchase food
- Ripley County Humane Society ($625) – to aid in the overcrowding of animals due to COVID-19 rescues
- Safe Passage ($2,500) – to provide emergency overflow of housing
- United Methodist Women ($2,000) – to assist the needs of Backdoor Friends in Faith program
Organizations can apply for $2,500 and the deadline for applications is rolling. This means that the grant will continue to be available until all grant funds have been distributed to qualified organizations. Apply now!
This grant would not be possible without our generous donors: Duke Energy, First Financial Foundation, Global Atlantic, Hillrom, the Todd and Dianne Rynn Fund, Bull Fork Honey, and Bobbie Brandes. Please consider helping a neighbor in need and donating to this cause.