The Community Foundation’s front office recently received a new piece of artwork to display. Anjali Fong, a local artist, was inspired by the Versailles Bicentennial mural, which is located on the side of the Lions Club building on the square. Just for fun, she added an antique, pink Ford Mustang! Stop by and admire the beautiful view.
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS
- 3rd Cycle Small Grants Awarded
- Meet Our Outreach and Communication Liaison, Clarice Patterson!!