How to Give
The simple steps to making a difference.
The Ripley County Community Foundation provides a bridge between donor interests and community needs in Ripley County.
Gifts of all sizes are welcome and needed. The Community Foundation offers donors a unique vehicle to ensure that their charitable wishes are fulfilled. Current or deferred gifts may be made in several ways. Gifts are deductible to the maximum extent allowable. Ways to give through the Community Foundation include:
How to Give.
- Give to an existing fund or establish your own named fund through a gift of cash or securities.
- Send us a gift by mail to: 13 E. George Street, Suite B, Batesville, IN 47006
- Make a pledge over a specific period.
- For any questions, contact us at (812) 933-1098
- Give online using the portal above.
What to Give.
- Marketable securities
- Retirement funds (name the community foundation as a beneficiary)
- Bequests (name the foundation as a beneficiary in your will)
- Trusts (charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts)
- Life insurance (designate the community foundation as a beneficiary and/or as the owner of a policy you no longer need)
- An annuity
- Transfer from existing foundation fund
What to Support.
- Support one of our 140 funds which benefit a variety of charitable causes and scholarship
- (Click here for a list of funds and how they support our community)
- Create a new fund
- Give a memorial gift (memorialize a loved one or friend, give in honor of a special event like a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or Christmas)
How Much to Give.
Gifts of all sizes are welcome and needed. All gifts have significant positive impact on the charity or cause you champion; the key is to find what is the best option for you.