Make an Impact
Donating to the Ripley County Community Foundation keeps local dollars, local!
Why Give to the Community Foundation
A gift to the Community Foundation allows people of all means to make a lasting difference in their community now and beyond their lifetime. Donations to an endowment are never spent.
Instead, they are permanently invested to produce income. The income is used to help meet thecharitable needs of the charitable organization or cause identified at the time the gift is made.
What to Support
Support the cause you care about the most. The community foundation supports charitable
organizations and projects which benefit the people and places of Ripley County. We will work with you to ensure that your charitable goals are matched with your charitable interests.
You can donate to: an existing fund, a special project, or a fund you establish.
How to Give
Donations are accepted online by clicking “Donate” or in person, at our office. The Community Foundation’s staff or directors can discuss with you the most appropriate vehicle for your situation and interests. We welcome the opportunity to answer your specific questions at any time.
What to Give
- Marketable securities
- Retirement funds (name the community foundation as a beneficiary)
- Bequests (name the foundation as a beneficiary in your will)
- Trusts (charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts)
- Life insurance (designate the community foundation as a beneficiary and/or as the owner of a policy you no longer need)
An annuity transfer from existing foundation fund
- Required Minimum Distribution from retirement account