As a recipient of a grant from the Ripley County Community Foundation, publicizing your organization’s project can show others that you’re making a positive impact in Ripley County! Thus, marketing materials have been provided to help spark ideas for how your organization can show exactly that.
Social Media Platforms
- Tag us in your Facebook Post at @RipleyCountyCommunityFoundation
- Tag us in your Instagram Post at @ripleyco.communityfoundation
- Tag us in your Twitter Post at @RCCFOnline
- Tag us in your LinkedIn Post at @Ripley County Community Foundation
- Watch us on YouTube!
- Access a press release template here, and share it with local news sources such as WRBI Radio, Eagle County Radio Station, Ripley County Publishing, White Water Publications, Greensburg Daily News, and Go Beacon-News.
- Access a PNG File of the Ripley County Community Foundation’s logo here.
- Access a JPEG File of the Ripley County Community Foundation’s Logo here.
What Can You Say About the Ripley County Community Foundation?
- Please feel free to use the following language to describe the Ripley County Community Foundation:
- The Ripley County Community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that assists donors in building an enduring source of charitable funds to benefit the citizens and qualified organizations of Ripley County. The Foundation manages 209 funds and $17 million dollars in assets which are used to improve the community and serve Ripley County residents through various grants and scholarships. The Foundation is dedicated to partnering with and serving the local communities as a trusted source for charitable giving now and forever. Learn more about the Foundation and how to donate at www.rccfonline.org.
Thank you for sharing the news of your grant and helping the Ripley County Community Foundation, “Connect People Who Care with Causes that Matter!”