Each year at our Women in Philanthropy Luncheon, the Linda S. Phaneuf Grant is awarded to a local nonprofit organization that supports the women and children of Ripley County. This year’s winner of the $2,000 grant is National Youth Advocate Program of Versailles. The organization actively recruits parents to foster a child and change a life, and they will use to grant help build bunk beds for foster children. You can watch the full video of the grant announcement on our Facebook Page.
- Lead Forward Community Grant Awarded to the Ripley County Community Foundation
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Large Grant Recipients
- $200,000 GIFT VII COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP GRANT AWARDED TO FRANKLIN AND RIPLEY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS
- 3rd Cycle Small Grants Awarded
- Meet Our Outreach and Communication Liaison, Clarice Patterson!!