Join us at our 9th Annual Day of Giving on November 3, 2023 from 8AM – 4PM to make your gift for the future of the place we call home! Your gift can honor the memory of a family member or a friend, leave a legacy, or pay-it-forward.
Our Day of Giving is the perfect time to give where you live because:
1. Donations into an endowed fund will be eligible to receive a 50% match, not to exceed $5,000 per fund. Matching funds can be placed into the endowed fund of the donor’s choice. A total of $75,000 in matching funds are available on a first come, first served basis. For a complete list of Endowment Funds click here.
2. You can create your own legacy and start an endowed fund in your family’s name with a gift of $3,333! Your gift would be eligible to receive a match of $1,667, which would net the $5,000 needed to establish a permanent fund.
Donations can be made in-person at 13 E. George Street, Suite B, in Batesville, over the phone at (812) 933-1098, or online at www.rccfonline.org.
- You could be entered into our drawing for a $500 grant, to a qualified charity of your choice! On our Day of Giving, we are collecting items to benefit Pregnancy Hotline, which is an organization dedicated to helping women and their babies throughout Ripley County. Your donation of supplies will give you an entry into our drawing.
The following items can be donated to Pregnancy Hotline by dropping them off at the Community Foundation’s office, located at 13 East George Street, Suite B, in Batesville, IN:
- Diaper Cream
- Baby Wash
- Baby Lotion
- Burp Cloths
- Wash Cloths
- Crib Sheets
- Receiving Blankets
- White Onesies: Newborn to 12 Months
- Pajamas: 6 Months to 24 Months for Boys or Girls